You’re swimming in a vast ocean of content. Get smarter AND entertain yourself with ForAmerica’s picks of today’s nine best articles, tweets, and memes.
1. Kavanaugh Attacks Are Merely the Latest Example of Left-Wing Bullying
(Lifezette) None of this is an accident — it’s all connected to virulent anti-Trump efforts ahead of the 2020 election
2. Sharpton Eulogizes Cokie Roberts With Picture of Christiane Amanpour
(Free Beacon) MSNBC host has historical issues with facts, names, spelling
4. 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions
(Competitive Enterprise Institute) The think tank has put together a fun compilation of doomsday predictions that never came true.
ForAmerica’s favorite social media:
5. Kamala Harris has nosedived to 5% in the latest Wall Street Journal. You can’t win the Democrat nomination during the debates, but Harris proves each time out that you can definitely lose it.
If Kamala Harris was a stock… pic.twitter.com/cBFiAgIqkB— ForAmerica (@ForAmerica) September 18, 2019
6. How NOT to do journalism…
“We tried to reach out to the man who died in this pursuit. They were unavailable for comment. Back to you.” pic.twitter.com/dS1YgDq7bJ— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) September 17, 2019
7. Warren might be the biggest fraud of the whole field…and that’s saying something.
2020 is going to be a long year for Democrats if Lieawatha Warren is the nominee. pic.twitter.com/1Ou21lLcqp— ForAmerica (@ForAmerica) September 18, 2019
8. Hollywood has a long list of dumb ideas. Re-making “The Princess Bride” would skyrocket to the top of the list.
There’s a shortage of perfect movies in this world. It would be a pity to damage this one. https://t.co/5N8Q3P2e5G— Cary Elwes (@Cary_Elwes) September 18, 2019
9. Look closer…