You’re swimming in a vast ocean of content. Here are 11 ForAmerica picks of today’s best articles, tweets, and memes that educate, inspire and entertain
1. White House upgrade: First lady’s done a lot with the place
(AP) Like anyone who has ever spruced up their home, Melania Trump will have a few new touches to showcase Friday when guests visit the White House for only the second state dinner of the Trump presidency.
3. NYT Reporters: It Wasn’t Us
(Washington Free Beacon) Authors of new Kavanaugh book blame editors and social media team for mistakes
4. The Anti-Kavanaugh Campaign Could Be Just Beginning
(National Review) The justice’s enemies believe that layering on dubious allegations somehow makes each one more credible, but it speaks only to their own desperation.
5. Pentagon identifies 4x deployed Green Beret killed in combat in Afghanistan
(American Military News) He was supporting Operation Freedom’s Sentinel, marking his fourth combat deployment.
Our favorite social media today:
6. Foot-stamper Jerry Nadler stamped his feet again today:
“I’m in control” — the man who thinks he is in control says to himself. pic.twitter.com/R9l30WHkal— ForAmerica (@ForAmerica) September 17, 2019
7. “They’re not sending their best.”
MS-13 member who returned to the US illegally ‘kidnapped teen and savagely beat him because he refused to join gang’ https://t.co/RhfOD54TRB— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) September 17, 2019
8. Exhibit A why I don’t want to pay for other people’s healthcare:
KFC will test Chicken & Donuts for a limited time only in Norfolk/Richmond, VA and Pittsburgh pic.twitter.com/a2RIUvvbK1— Kate Taylor (@Kate_H_Taylor) September 17, 2019
9. Confirmed. Jesus is not a Broncos fan. 😉
Imagine living in a country where a High School Athletic Association put students on probation over a picture supporting the President of the country.— ForAmerica (@ForAmerica) September 17, 2019
Oh, wait. This is North Carolina… pic.twitter.com/Ag50MatTiv
11. Congrats, Beto!