You’re swimming in a vast ocean of content. Here are 10 ForAmerica picks of today’s best articles, tweets, and memes that educate, inspire and entertain
1. The New York Times Anti-Kavanaugh Bombshell Is Actually a Dud
(National Review) The authors omitted the fact that the alleged victim has no memory of the alleged incident.
2. New Book: Christine Blasey Ford’s Friend Leland Keyser Doesn’t Believe Her
(The Federalist) “It just didn’t make any sense,” lifelong friend Leland Keyser told New York Times reporters about Ford’s allegations, adding “I don’t have any confidence in the story.”
3. Yang requests donations from ‘Freedom Dividend’ raffle entrants
(The Washington Examiner) He then asks to those hoping to receive $1,000 a month from Yang to donate their own money to his campaign.
4. Democrat Presidential Candidate Finally Admits, Her Party is For Open Borders
(Big League Politics) 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard believes that the characterization of her Democratic rivals as pro-open borders is “fair.”
5. Teen Cheerleaders Punished Over Pro-Trump Banner at Football Game (Todd Starnes)
6. Republicans Shouldn’t Live in Fear of the War on Women (Rush Limbaugh)
8. Cute clip of Phillip Rivers, quarterback of the Los Angeles Chargers, greeting a group of nuns before his game against Detroit…
9. President Trump awarded Yankees great Mariano Rivera the Presidential Medal of Freedom and played Rivera’s intro-music in the East Room!
BLESSING YOUR FEED pic.twitter.com/DKbRefmnln— Los Angeles Chargers (@Chargers) September 15, 2019
Who wouldn’t want a little Metallica in the East Room!?!pic.twitter.com/tNds4WtS2H— David Bozell (@DavidBozell) September 16, 2019