There’s a vast ocean of content out there and it can get overwhelming, but we want to help. Here are 11 ForAmerica picks of today’s best articles, tweets, and memes that educate, inspire and entertain…
1. After Bolton, Trump’s Second Term Depends on America First
(American Conservative) Trump just can’t govern the way he wants to by recruiting from the George W. Bush and John McCain B Teams.
2. Colbert Mocks Dems: ‘Is Elizabeth Warren From Mayberry?’ Bernie Swallowed a Bumblebee?
(CNSNews.com) – One way to measure the candidates’ debate performance is to watch what the late-night comedians are saying.
3. Is Biden done? Debate performance hard to watch – tells voters to turn record players on at night
(BizPAC Review) …many saw Biden’s sometimes incoherent moments in the Democrats’ third presidential debate simply as a disaster.
4. ‘F**ked Up Bigoted Trash!’ Trans Barista Boots Conservative From Coffee Shop
(PJ Media) On Wednesday, a transgender barista booted a young conservative woman from a coffee shop in Lincoln, Neb., attacking her for her political principles.
5. The Blaze captured all the weirdest/wildest moments from last night’s debate:
6. A) The question by the moderator was ridiculous. You’re gonna give a guy grief for something he said 40 YEARS ago?!?! B) Biden’s answer is all over the map here. He is just vomiting words and has no idea what he’s saying from one sentence to the next. At this rate, I’m looking at his senior team (and perhaps, Mrs. Biden?) and holding them responsible. IF — he won’t, but if — he were to win the whole thing, it’s seems obvious to me that whoever is running his campaign now will be running the country. Biden is just a prop.
Biden’s answer to the question of what should be done to address the original sin of slavery was an absolute incoherent mess. As alarming as anything we’ve seen from him yet.— Justin Kanew (@Kanew) September 13, 2019
“Record players”? Seriously? pic.twitter.com/sbYch1CfGX
7. NEVER trust the so-called “fact-checkers”
Just a reminder, when I said it, PolitiFact (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the DNC) rated “Beto wants to take our guns” as FALSE. Maybe they should buy one of his new t-shirts…. https://t.co/GqDbk4q272 https://t.co/EnnyDXL3xk— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) September 13, 2019
8. PRAGERU had some fun and used a two year-old’s painting to trigger liberals…
Can people tell whether a painting was done by a two-year-old or by a real artist?— PragerU (@prageru) September 12, 2019
Should there be standards for art?@thewillwitt heads out to the Arts District in Los Angeles with an experiment to find out. Check it out! pic.twitter.com/VczRfjy7P6
10. We’d like to thank Beto for firing up gun owners everywhere…
11. Fun with graphics…